Why learn acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a safe, powerful healing modality that has improved the quality of life for many people for centuries.
Acupuncture is easy to learn, and likely to help many of your patients, quickly, and affordably.
We believe that every patient should have ready access to acupuncture, and that every healthcare provider, if they wish, should be cross-trained in acupuncture.
Acupuncture works synergistically with other healthcare modalities:
Most dual practitioners agree that combining their primary form of healing with acupuncture benefits their patients more than either modality alone.
Learning with AcuPractice Seminars is straightforward and accessible:
- We have been teaching this material to healthcare providers for close to 30 years.
- We know what clinical information you need to know, and we know how to teach it succinctly.
- No mumbo jumbo. We focus on clear, clinically-useful instruction that will benefit you and your patients.
- We don’t use our seminars as a vehicle for selling you expensive equipment. We believe what we teach is powerful enough to stand on its own.
Acupuncture is easy to integrate into an existing practice:
- An acupuncture treatment takes only a few minutes of a practitioner’s time.
- There are many models for incorporating acupuncture into existing healthcare practices.
- Even doctors with high-volume practices, or working in hospitals can provide acupuncture.
Acupuncture is great financial investment in your practice:
- Your educational investment can be recouped within a very short time, and the additional income can be significant.
- As a general reference point, an acupuncture treatment easily commands one-and-a-half times the fee of a chiropractic adjustment, and in some areas can be significantly higher.
- Acupuncture is commonly offered as a cash service, and patients expect to pay cash-out-of-pocket for acupuncture.